Publications by Fiamma Nirenstein
Executive Summary: Amb. Dore Gold: Terror against Europe and Israel Is Not Different Effective solidarity among states has become a prerequisite for ultimately succeeding in the war of the West against jihadist terrorism. Yet, in the aftermath of the Islamic […] Read More »
On the afternoon of March 7, 2002, Shlomi Harel, 23, a waiter looking to make a little money after completing his military service, saw a husky youth arguing with a guard at the door of Café Cafit on Emek Refaim, […] Read More »
* When Abu Mazen gave his speech to the EU Assembly with his “anti-Semitic 14th century blood libel about Israelis poisoning Palestinian waters, nobody said a word; he even received a standing ovation.”
* The recent Quartet/EU document shows two attitudes: the first says “Palestinian terrorism and incitement are a big obstacle to peace. Afterwards is the same old point about settlements which is the European fixation. That’s a European mantra.”
* Abu Mazen thinks “the Europeans will always be on his side…. The Europeans always vote together like a superstition. [The EU representative for foreign affairs] Federica Mogherini repeats all the time ‘the unity, the unity, the unity of the EU.’ Why do they say that? Because the unity is not there. The only kind of union they can repeat is the unity against Israel.” Read More »
* We must never ignore that Europe has been an anti-Semitic continent, not only Germany and Italy.
* Europe never avoided fighting anti-Semitism after World War II.
* Now, anti-Semitism is connected to “Israelphobia.”
* The EU was born to destroy borders, to overcome ethnic and religious identities. In the eyes of Europe, Israel is a country with borders, defends its borders, searching for roots, identity and has a strong religious drive …. Israel is always at war; “war” is a word that Europe cannot stand. Read More »