The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs invites applications for its student internship program. Established in 1976, the Jerusalem Center focuses on issues affecting Israel’s security and international standing in order to wage the war of ideas in global opinion.
- Project development
- Social networking
- Familiarity with the contemporary Middle East.
- Skills at Internet-based research.
- Background in Israel advocacy preferred.
Our offices in southern Jerusalem.
- Openings for year-round full- and part-time interns.
- Reimbursements are paid for public transportation commuting expenses within the Jerusalem area. Lunch provided.
To apply, send:
- A cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications for the position.
- A resume.