End of the Sarkozy Era and François Fillon’s Return to Gaullist Values
Radical Islam: In-Depth Reports
According to Fatah sources, Abbas intends to retire and move to Qatar. Read More »
The Palestinian Authority’s annual budget lists hundreds of millions of dollars to fund terrorists in prison, so-called martyrs’ families. The Jerusalem Center’s Yossi Kuperwasser challenges the international donors to end this illegal and immoral practice. Read More »
Turkey’s activities in Gaza, the West Bank and Jerusalem Read More »
Who is the new president of Lebanon, Michel Aoun? What challenges will he face? Does Aoun see Israel as Lebanon’s enemy? Read More »
President must walk a tightrope at age 81 Read More »
Who are the actors and why Turkey may not follow the script Read More »
The shrinking Caliphate in Iraq, Syria and beyond Read More »
Yoni Ben-Menachem, the Jerusalem Center’s senior Middle East Analyst: The Palestinian Authority has arrested 100 suspects and in Nablus confiscated some one million shekel’s worth of weapons, including rockets. Read More »
Sharp divisions within Abbas’ Fatah organization Read More »
The issue of the Mufti’s historical responsibility became a subject of controversy when Benjamin Netanyahu mistakenly argued that Husseini “was one of the leading architects of the Final Solution,” Read More »
Assessing the strength of the Islamic State, Col. (ret.) Dr. Jacques Neriah, former Deputy Head for Assessment of Israeli Military Intelligence, said:
“A huge coalition of forces, air forces, and other countries are participating in trying to quell the Islamic state. But they haven’t reached the final goal because they don’t have boots on the ground. Now with 30,000 fighters, it seems that the Islamic State is still there to accompany us for the next couple of years at least.”
Read More »
What is “Islamic Warfare?”
* We in the West are in a war with Islam. It’s not a religion; it’s a civilization; it’s a culture. The religion is part of the civilization.
* The goal of Islamic warfare is to terrorize the other side, that they become afraid and run away.
Why don’t Western leaders see that?
* Because they refuse to.
* The American government … won’t even use the word “Islamic terrorism” … If you don’t identify your enemy you cannot defeat him. Read More »
Why are the millions of Muslim refugees from Syria, Libya, and Yemen trying to get to Europe?
* A significant portion of refugees are young males – the high testosterone age, imbued with a spirit for making Europe into the world of Islam.
* The Muslims were stopped twice in their advancement on Europe. They got to Vienna twice (last time 1683) and they were stopped in Spain at the Pyrenees Mountains. Now the Muslims are taking the airplane around Vienna and they’re skipping Spain. It is the resumption of the Islamic attempt to Islamify Europe. Read More »
In Iran, oppressed Kurdish and Arab Sunni minorities awaken Read More »