Palestinian Authority Allocations to Terrorists and their Families
- Executive Summary
- Chapter 1 – The Payment of Salaries to Terrorists – and to the Dead Terrorists’ Families
- Chapter 2 – The Legal Aspect
- Chapter 3 – The Ideological Context
- Chapter 4 – Attitudes of the Donors and Israel to the Salary Payments
- Chapter 5 – What Should Be Done?
- Appendix 1 – Monthly Salaries According to the Length of Imprisonment
- Appendix 2 – Grants to Released Prisoners
- Appendix 3 – Key for Promotion in Employee Grade and Military Rank
- Appendix 4 – Monthly Allocations to the Families of the Martyrs and the Wounded
- Appendix 5 – Palestinian Authority Laws
- Appendix 6 – Palestinian Authority’s Annual Budgets in Arabic 2013 – 2016
This paper made extensive reference to the work of the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) and the congressional testimony by MEMRI’s president Yigal Carmon to the House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee on July 6, 2016. Thanks are also extended to Palestinian Media Watch, Amb. Alan Baker, and Shamai Fishman for their contributions.