The Jewish People’s Ties to Jerusalem: 3,000 Years Ago, Today, and Forever
In recent months, a large number of extreme anti-Semitic expressions by elected representatives of the British Labour Party have come to light. The publicity has forced Labour, which is under the leadership of Jeremy Corbyn, to investigate anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, and racism in the party. The anti-Semitism issue is overshadowed by the many consequences of Brexit, which include a major crisis in Labour. Read More »
What is “Islamic Warfare?”
* We in the West are in a war with Islam. It’s not a religion; it’s a civilization; it’s a culture. The religion is part of the civilization.
* The goal of Islamic warfare is to terrorize the other side, that they become afraid and run away.
Why don’t Western leaders see that?
* Because they refuse to.
* The American government … won’t even use the word “Islamic terrorism” … If you don’t identify your enemy you cannot defeat him. Read More »
Why are the millions of Muslim refugees from Syria, Libya, and Yemen trying to get to Europe?
* A significant portion of refugees are young males – the high testosterone age, imbued with a spirit for making Europe into the world of Islam.
* The Muslims were stopped twice in their advancement on Europe. They got to Vienna twice (last time 1683) and they were stopped in Spain at the Pyrenees Mountains. Now the Muslims are taking the airplane around Vienna and they’re skipping Spain. It is the resumption of the Islamic attempt to Islamify Europe. Read More »
* When Abu Mazen gave his speech to the EU Assembly with his “anti-Semitic 14th century blood libel about Israelis poisoning Palestinian waters, nobody said a word; he even received a standing ovation.”
* The recent Quartet/EU document shows two attitudes: the first says “Palestinian terrorism and incitement are a big obstacle to peace. Afterwards is the same old point about settlements which is the European fixation. That’s a European mantra.”
* Abu Mazen thinks “the Europeans will always be on his side…. The Europeans always vote together like a superstition. [The EU representative for foreign affairs] Federica Mogherini repeats all the time ‘the unity, the unity, the unity of the EU.’ Why do they say that? Because the unity is not there. The only kind of union they can repeat is the unity against Israel.” Read More »
* We must never ignore that Europe has been an anti-Semitic continent, not only Germany and Italy.
* Europe never avoided fighting anti-Semitism after World War II.
* Now, anti-Semitism is connected to “Israelphobia.”
* The EU was born to destroy borders, to overcome ethnic and religious identities. In the eyes of Europe, Israel is a country with borders, defends its borders, searching for roots, identity and has a strong religious drive …. Israel is always at war; “war” is a word that Europe cannot stand. Read More »
Brig.-Gen. (res.) Yossi Kuperwasser, Director of the Project on Regional Middle East Developments at the Jerusalem Center discusses strategic and geopolitical aspects of the Sykes-Picot agrement. Read More »
Prof. Eugene Kontorovich
Northwestern University School of Law.
Teaching: Federal Courts; Constitutional Law; Constitutional Law Colloquium; Universal Jurisdiction seminar; International Law Colloquium. Read More »
Col. (ret.) Dr. Jacques Neriah, senior fellow at the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs and Former Deputy Head for Assessment of Israeli Military Intelligence discusses the history and ongoing repercussions of the Sykes-Picot agreement, and the modern political unrest in the Middle East across border lines, such as the influence of ISIS and the war in Syria. Read More »
Professor Efraim Karsh of King’s College, London subverts the established narrative of Sykes-Picot, explaining how French and British interventions led to pan-Arab nationalist movements. Read More »
President of Shalem College, Dr. Martin Kramer, reveals how Sykes-Picot was an obstacle to the creation of the Jewish state and the Zionist dream. Read More »