The U.S. Navy Saved Jews of Eretz Yisrael Exactly 100 Years AgoOne hundred years ago the Jews of Palestine suffered terribly from hunger, disease and oppression.
Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation
Recent Publications and Videos
- Qatar's Support of Hamas and Jihadist Forces
Qatar is unquestionably engaged in international terrorist financing.
- Hamas Policy after Operation “Protective Edge”
Hamas understands that the use of violence and terror does not incur punitive measures against Gaza by the international community.
- Across Time and Death: Iran and the ISIS Challenge
Fierce, radical Sunni-jihadist winds now blow throughout the region, and the jihadists strive (and sometimes also succeed) to breach and erase borders and states.
- The Latest Hamas-Israel Confrontation
The terrorist actions by Hamas are violations of international humanitarian law. International law recognizes Israel's right to defend itself,
- Iran: The Regional Power behind the Hamas War Effort
Since the calm that was achieved after Operation Pillar of Defense in 2012, Iran has been investing heavily in improving the quantity and quality of the rockets in the Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) arsenals.
- What Does an "Islamic Caliphate" in Iraq Mean?
As a new regional reality emerges in the Middle East, Israel faces new and more complex security challenges than in the past. These threats sharply focus the issue of defensible borders west of the Jordan River.
- ISIS: Iran’s Instrument for Regional Hegemony?
If Iran fights ISIS, Tehran would be turning against a movement that has been a useful surrogate for its interests.
- The Weak Link in a Nuclear Agreement with Iran
Is it advisable to make a nuclear agreement with Iran that is so highly dependent upon inspections?
- Kurdistan: The Next Flashpoint
Kurdistan - at the tri-border area between Iraq, Syria, and Turkey - may be the new regional flashpoint in the Middle East.
- How the Syrian War is Reshaping the Region
The current political and military upheavals in the Middle East are producing new and far-reaching demographic realities.
- Iran Launches “Hizbullah Syria” Against Israel on Golan
“Hizbullah Syria” is a new vehicle for enhanced Iranian subversion in the Golan Heights
- PA's Ties with Hamas, Islamic Jihad: An Iranian Windfall
With the reconciliation agreement, Abbas is preparing to integrate Hamas and Islamic Jihad into the PLO.
- The Rock and Roll Boycott of Israel
Overall, the cultural boycott of Israel appears to be losing ground.
- Will Middle Eastern Christians Survive?
Throughout the Middle East, the birthplace of Christianity, Christians are facing pervasive and systematic persecution that is steadily increasing in its intensity and scope.
- Conflicting Expectations on the Geneva Deal with Iran
Many questions have arisen about whether the P5+1 and the Islamic Republic of Iran interpret the interim understanding reached in Geneva on November 24, 2013, in the same way.
- “Cold-Blooded Murder” or a War on Terror?
Almost all Palestinians killed since talks began were from radical and Islamic terrorist groups.