- Vice President Pence: Time to Hold the Iranian Regime Accountable for the Evil and Violence It's Inflicted
- Israel, Gulf States Commend Kushner's Peace Effort
- Peace Process Veterans See Growing Israeli-Arab Alignment in Warsaw
- Undefeated, ISIS Is Back in Iraq
- $1 Billion in Gold Imports from Venezuela to Turkey in 2018
- U.S. Delivers Laser-Guided Rockets to Lebanese Army
- Germany Sees Rise in Anti-Semitic Offenses in 2018
- Netanyahu: Warsaw Conference Helps Prepare Arab Public to Accept Normalization of Ties with Israel
- Bahrain: Iran's "Toxic Money" Helps Block Israeli-Palestinian Peace
- U.S.-Israel Military Drill Concludes
- Why Do So Many American Politicians Support Israel?
- America Chooses Morality over Money to Support Israel
- Iran's 40 Years of Darkness
- 40 Years of Revolution Economics Have Failed Iran
- Mutual Recognition Never Happened, Palestinian Leaders Are Stuck in 1948
- The Key to Middle East Peace Is Getting Palestinians to Say "Yes"
- Gaza's Self-Inflicted Health Crisis
- Palestinians Have No Confidence in the Palestinian President
- It Is Anti-Semitic to Oppose Israel's Right to Exist
- Canadian Parliament Approves New Israel Free Trade Deal
- Book Review: Why Have Arab Armies Performed So Poorly?
- The Hypocrisy of Eurovision Israel Boycotters
- Israeli Startup Sight Diagnostics Gets $27.8 Million to Speed Up Blood Tests
- The Founder of Universal Studios Rescued 300 Jewish Families from Nazi Germany
- Former Israel Security Agency Director: PA Will Not Protect Israel from Palestinian Terrorism
Recent Publications and Videos
The highly acclaimed Daily Alert Internet newsletter, produced for the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations by the Jerusalem Center, offers 100 hyperlinked excerpts of Israel-related news stories each week from the most important English and Hebrew media sources.Read the Latest Issue
About the Center
The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs is a leading independent research institute specializing in public diplomacy and foreign policy. Founded in 1976, the Center has produced hundreds of studies and initiatives by leading experts on a wide range of strategic topics. Dr. Dore Gold, Israel’s former ambassador to the UN, has headed the Jerusalem Center since 2000.