When the Muslim Leadership Chooses to Be Silent about Insults to IslamWhen is blasphemy politically acceptable to Muslim leaders?
Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation
Recent Publications and Videos
- Rouhani Toes the Supreme Leader’s Red Lines
Iranian “red lines” are clear. Are they clear in Washington?
- Egypt’s Projection of Military Power in the Middle East
Egypt loses its restraint in dealing with Muslim terrorists
- The Islamization of World Soccer?
Palestinian Soccer: Watch the Play Away from the Ball
- Israeli Security Policy in Syria
The attempted Hizbullah attack thwarted on the Golan Heights and the air strikes attributed the Israeli Air Force on against military targets in Syria join a series of similar incidents over the past three years.
- Jerusalem: Delusions of Division - Introduction
Dividing Jerusalem would deny the Jewish people’s right, connection and commitment to Jerusalem.
- France’s Position on the Emerging Nuclear Agreement with Iran
Why France has a different view of Iran than the United States
- Anti-Zionism, the Left, and the Islamists in Britain
- Khamenei Redefines Iran's Red Lines for Nuclear Talks
After nuclear “agreement,” Iranian leaders stake out hard line positions.
- The Saudi Military Intervention in Yemen
What lies behind the Arab coalition attack on Yemen?
- Israel and the Gaza Strip: Why Economic Sanctions Are Not Collective Punishment
- Killing Americans and their Allies: Iran’s Continuing War against the U.S. and the West
Tehran has used its weapons deliveries to fuel a number of regional insurgencies, like the Houthi revolt in Yemen. - Killing Americans and their Allies: Iran’s Continuing War.
- A Bad Agreement with Iran Will Undermine Middle East Stability
Iran regards itself as spearheading a redress of historical injustices that relegated the Shiites to a minor status in the Arab and Islamic world.
- The Libyan Quagmire
The civil war in Libya could drag in African, Arab and Western nations.
- Egyptian President Sisi Calls for Reform of Islam
Egypt’s Sisi: “We are in need of a religious revolution.”
- Arafat Colluded with Hamas Against Israel
Hamas confirms Arafat planned the 2000 Intifada.
- Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood Have Sights on West Bank and Jordan
Security cooperation between Israel and the Palestinian Authority prevents Hamas attempts to seize the West Bank.