Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation
Recent Publications and Videos
- Egyptian President al-Sisi vs. Hamas
Institute for Contemporary Affairs Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation Vol. 14, No. 40 December 4, 2014 At the end of last month, Egypt’s Prosecutor General filed a lawsuit against Hamas’ military arm Ezzedin Al Qassam, intending […]
- Unmasking BDS: Radical Roots, Extremist Ends
Global BDS activists exploited the 2014 Gaza conflict to reinvigorate their political and economic warfare campaign against Israel.
- Abbas Shuts the Door to Negotiations with Israel
Institute for Contemporary Affairs Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation Vol. 14, No. 39 December 4, 2014 On Nov. 29, the Arab League approved a political action plan by PA President Mahmoud Abbas aimed at imposing the […]
- Hamas Embraces the Path of the Islamic State (ISIS)
Hamas adopts the Islamic State’s terror methods of stabbings and vehicular attacks.
- The Congressional Role in U.S.-Iran Policy
Institute for Contemporary Affairs Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation Vol. 14, No. 37 November 17, 2014 The new 114th Congress convenes in January 2015 with Republican majorities in the Senate and House of Representatives. Congressional […]
- The “Status Quo” on the Temple Mount
The old status quo on the Temple Mount has been greatly degraded.
- Iran: “The Fourth Arab Capital in Our Hands”
Iran commands the Strait of Hormuz and now is trying to seize the Bab el-Mandeb Strait
- Role of Hamas and Fatah in the Jerusalem Disturbances
The Brotherhood’s strategy hopes to unite all of the region’s Islamic movements around the idea of the Muslim Caliphate with the Al-Aqsa Mosque as its hub.
- The First Hizbullah Attack against Israel since 2006
For the first time since the Second Lebanon War in 2006, Hizbullah claimed responsibility for an attack against Israeli forces.
- Abbas Justifies Palestinian Terror in His UN Speech
Mahmoud Abbas’ speech to the UN General Assembly reflects the political reality that there is no Palestinian partner today for a settlement with Israel based on compromise.
- Qatar's Support of Hamas and Jihadist Forces
Qatar is unquestionably engaged in international terrorist financing.
- Hamas Policy after Operation “Protective Edge”
Hamas understands that the use of violence and terror does not incur punitive measures against Gaza by the international community.
- Across Time and Death: Iran and the ISIS Challenge
Fierce, radical Sunni-jihadist winds now blow throughout the region, and the jihadists strive (and sometimes also succeed) to breach and erase borders and states.
- The Latest Hamas-Israel Confrontation
The terrorist actions by Hamas are violations of international humanitarian law. International law recognizes Israel's right to defend itself,
- Iran: The Regional Power behind the Hamas War Effort
Since the calm that was achieved after Operation Pillar of Defense in 2012, Iran has been investing heavily in improving the quantity and quality of the rockets in the Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) arsenals.
- What Does an "Islamic Caliphate" in Iraq Mean?
As a new regional reality emerges in the Middle East, Israel faces new and more complex security challenges than in the past. These threats sharply focus the issue of defensible borders west of the Jordan River.