The Palestinian Authority’s New Economic StrategyPalestinian leaders discuss an economic revolt to break Oslo Accords constraints.
Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation
Recent Publications and Videos
- A Bad Agreement with Iran Will Undermine Middle East Stability
Iran regards itself as spearheading a redress of historical injustices that relegated the Shiites to a minor status in the Arab and Islamic world.
- Israel and the Gaza Strip: Why Economic Sanctions Are Not Collective Punishment
Sanctions were only put in place after nothing else stopped attacks from Gaza.
- Egyptian President Sisi Calls for Reform of Islam
Egypt’s Sisi: “We are in need of a religious revolution.”
- Arafat Colluded with Hamas Against Israel
Hamas confirms Arafat planned the 2000 Intifada.
- Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood Have Sights on West Bank and Jordan
Security cooperation between Israel and the Palestinian Authority prevents Hamas attempts to seize the West Bank.
- Unmasking BDS: Radical Roots, Extremist Ends
Global BDS activists exploited the 2014 Gaza conflict to reinvigorate their political and economic warfare campaign against Israel.
- Abbas Shuts the Door to Negotiations with Israel
Institute for Contemporary Affairs Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation Vol. 14, No. 39 December 4, 2014 On Nov. 29, the Arab League approved a political action plan by PA President Mahmoud Abbas aimed at imposing the […]
- Hamas Embraces the Path of the Islamic State (ISIS)
Hamas adopts the Islamic State’s terror methods of stabbings and vehicular attacks.
- The Congressional Role in U.S.-Iran Policy
Institute for Contemporary Affairs Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation Vol. 14, No. 37 November 17, 2014 The new 114th Congress convenes in January 2015 with Republican majorities in the Senate and House of Representatives. Congressional […]
- The “Status Quo” on the Temple Mount
The old status quo on the Temple Mount has been greatly degraded.
- Iran: “The Fourth Arab Capital in Our Hands”
Iran commands the Strait of Hormuz and now is trying to seize the Bab el-Mandeb Strait
- North African Fighters in the Syrian and Iraqi Conflict
Jihadist fighters return from the wars to destabilize Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria.
- In Algeria, After President Bouteflika
For the West, the departure of Algeria's Bouteflika could be a big loss.
- Iran Accelerates Arming of Hizbullah and Hamas
Iran adds the West Bank to its confrontation with Israel.
- Role of Hamas and Fatah in the Jerusalem Disturbances
The Brotherhood’s strategy hopes to unite all of the region’s Islamic movements around the idea of the Muslim Caliphate with the Al-Aqsa Mosque as its hub.
- The First Hizbullah Attack against Israel since 2006
For the first time since the Second Lebanon War in 2006, Hizbullah claimed responsibility for an attack against Israeli forces.