Why We Must Fight Against the Iran DealThe struggle will make it clear to our neighbors that Israel has not lost its willingness to defend itself.
Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation
Recent Publications and Videos
- Questions and Answers about the Iranian Nuclear Agreement
Vol. 15, No. 26 August 26, 2015 Is it a good deal? Even by the criteria that the Americans declared at the start of the talks and during them, it is a bad deal. The question, however, is tautological […]
- Killing Americans and their Allies: Iran’s Continuing War against the U.S. and the West
Tehran has used its weapons deliveries to fuel a number of regional insurgencies, like the Houthi revolt in Yemen. - Killing Americans and their Allies: Iran’s Continuing War.
- The Palestinian Leadership's Regression in the Peace Process
Palestinian official presents his uncompromising plans.
- Iran’s Involvement in Terror
U.S. Government documents Iran’s international terrorism.
- Israeli Security Policy in Syria
The attempted Hizbullah attack thwarted on the Golan Heights and the air strikes attributed the Israeli Air Force on against military targets in Syria join a series of similar incidents over the past three years.
- Egypt’s Projection of Military Power in the Middle East
Egypt loses its restraint in dealing with Muslim terrorists
- Khamenei Redefines Iran's Red Lines for Nuclear Talks
After nuclear “agreement,” Iranian leaders stake out hard line positions.
- The Saudi Military Intervention in Yemen
What lies behind the Arab coalition attack on Yemen?
- Israel and the Gaza Strip: Why Economic Sanctions Are Not Collective Punishment
- A Bad Agreement with Iran Will Undermine Middle East Stability
Iran regards itself as spearheading a redress of historical injustices that relegated the Shiites to a minor status in the Arab and Islamic world.
- Egyptian President Sisi Calls for Reform of Islam
Egypt’s Sisi: “We are in need of a religious revolution.”
- Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood Have Sights on West Bank and Jordan
Security cooperation between Israel and the Palestinian Authority prevents Hamas attempts to seize the West Bank.
- Unmasking BDS: Radical Roots, Extremist Ends
Global BDS activists exploited the 2014 Gaza conflict to reinvigorate their political and economic warfare campaign against Israel.
- Abbas Shuts the Door to Negotiations with Israel
Institute for Contemporary Affairs Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation Vol. 14, No. 39 December 4, 2014 On Nov. 29, the Arab League approved a political action plan by PA President Mahmoud Abbas aimed at imposing the […]
- Hamas Embraces the Path of the Islamic State (ISIS)
Hamas adopts the Islamic State’s terror methods of stabbings and vehicular attacks.
- The Congressional Role in U.S.-Iran Policy
Institute for Contemporary Affairs Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation Vol. 14, No. 37 November 17, 2014 The new 114th Congress convenes in January 2015 with Republican majorities in the Senate and House of Representatives. Congressional […]