The Flawed Underpinnings of the New Nuclear Understandings with IranThe underlying flaw in the new nuclear understandings between the P5+1 and Iran is the fact that it leaves Iran's vast nuclear infrastructure intact.
Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation
Recent Publications and Videos
- Killing Americans and their Allies: Iran’s Continuing War against the U.S. and the West
Tehran has used its weapons deliveries to fuel a number of regional insurgencies, like the Houthi revolt in Yemen. - Killing Americans and their Allies: Iran’s Continuing War.
- A Bad Agreement with Iran Will Undermine Middle East Stability
Iran regards itself as spearheading a redress of historical injustices that relegated the Shiites to a minor status in the Arab and Islamic world.
- The Libyan Quagmire
The civil war in Libya could drag in African, Arab and Western nations.
- Iran’s Defiance: Flaunting a Cruise Missile with 2,500 Km. Range
Despite critical nuclear negotiations, Iran defiantly unveils new missile.
- Egyptian President Sisi Calls for Reform of Islam
Egypt’s Sisi: “We are in need of a religious revolution.”
- Arafat Colluded with Hamas Against Israel
Hamas confirms Arafat planned the 2000 Intifada.
- Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood Have Sights on West Bank and Jordan
Security cooperation between Israel and the Palestinian Authority prevents Hamas attempts to seize the West Bank.
- Unmasking BDS: Radical Roots, Extremist Ends
Global BDS activists exploited the 2014 Gaza conflict to reinvigorate their political and economic warfare campaign against Israel.
- Abbas Shuts the Door to Negotiations with Israel
Institute for Contemporary Affairs Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation Vol. 14, No. 39 December 4, 2014 On Nov. 29, the Arab League approved a political action plan by PA President Mahmoud Abbas aimed at imposing the […]
- Hamas Embraces the Path of the Islamic State (ISIS)
Hamas adopts the Islamic State’s terror methods of stabbings and vehicular attacks.
- The Congressional Role in U.S.-Iran Policy
Institute for Contemporary Affairs Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation Vol. 14, No. 37 November 17, 2014 The new 114th Congress convenes in January 2015 with Republican majorities in the Senate and House of Representatives. Congressional […]
- The “Status Quo” on the Temple Mount
The old status quo on the Temple Mount has been greatly degraded.
- Iran: “The Fourth Arab Capital in Our Hands”
Iran commands the Strait of Hormuz and now is trying to seize the Bab el-Mandeb Strait
- North African Fighters in the Syrian and Iraqi Conflict
Jihadist fighters return from the wars to destabilize Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria.
- Iran Accelerates Arming of Hizbullah and Hamas
Iran adds the West Bank to its confrontation with Israel.
- Role of Hamas and Fatah in the Jerusalem Disturbances
The Brotherhood’s strategy hopes to unite all of the region’s Islamic movements around the idea of the Muslim Caliphate with the Al-Aqsa Mosque as its hub.