Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation
Recent Publications and Videos
- Palestinian Incitement to Violence and Terror: Nothing New, But Still Dangerous
Palestinian Leaders’ Incitement Undermines their Sincerity as Negotiators
- The Hidden Hand behind the Palestinian Terror Wave
Hamas tries to spark an intifada in the West Bank and Jerusalem
- Luxury Alongside Poverty in the Palestinian Authority
Alongside the slums of the old refugee camps, a parallel Palestinian society is emerging.
- Abbas’ UN Speech and the Unrest in Jerusalem
Abbas’s speech revealed his basic stance, which includes unequivocal support for terror, a racist attitude toward the Jewish people, an entrenched hatred for Israel, and a will to destroy it.
- The Nuclear Deal: No Pause in Iran's Vow to Destroy Israel
Ayatollah Khomeini’s founding vision of the eradication of Zionism still guides Iran's religious, political and military establishment.
- Iran’s Involvement in Terror
U.S. Government documents Iran’s international terrorism.
- Israeli Security Policy in Syria
The attempted Hizbullah attack thwarted on the Golan Heights and the air strikes attributed the Israeli Air Force on against military targets in Syria join a series of similar incidents over the past three years.
- Egypt’s Projection of Military Power in the Middle East
Egypt loses its restraint in dealing with Muslim terrorists
- Khamenei Redefines Iran's Red Lines for Nuclear Talks
After nuclear “agreement,” Iranian leaders stake out hard line positions.
- The Saudi Military Intervention in Yemen
What lies behind the Arab coalition attack on Yemen?
- Israel and the Gaza Strip: Why Economic Sanctions Are Not Collective Punishment
- A Bad Agreement with Iran Will Undermine Middle East Stability
Iran regards itself as spearheading a redress of historical injustices that relegated the Shiites to a minor status in the Arab and Islamic world.
- Egyptian President Sisi Calls for Reform of Islam
Egypt’s Sisi: “We are in need of a religious revolution.”
- Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood Have Sights on West Bank and Jordan
Security cooperation between Israel and the Palestinian Authority prevents Hamas attempts to seize the West Bank.
- Unmasking BDS: Radical Roots, Extremist Ends
Global BDS activists exploited the 2014 Gaza conflict to reinvigorate their political and economic warfare campaign against Israel.
- Abbas Shuts the Door to Negotiations with Israel
Institute for Contemporary Affairs Founded jointly with the Wechsler Family Foundation Vol. 14, No. 39 December 4, 2014 On Nov. 29, the Arab League approved a political action plan by PA President Mahmoud Abbas aimed at imposing the […]